African Fest is a family gathering for the entire community and we want everyone’s experience to be wonderful and exciting. So that all of our guests enjoy the Festival, we try to keep our website with up-to-date news, updates, rules and guidelines for vendors and partners. Regularly updated in the months leading up to the event, our website and social media pages will keep you informed on everything African Fest USA.
Our news (Blog) is a multipurpose information hub where we will be updating visitors on all actions leading to the event along with rules and regulations for vendors and partners. Regular updates about guests and talent joining the Festival; African and international personalities attending the event along with event additions to the Festival will be added as they happen. This is your information section before connecting with us at the Festival. Enjoy!!!
Our vendors, partners and volunteers are integral to the success of the Festival; without their collective efforts, the Festival will not reach the potential we envision. We believe clear guidelines and rules are an essential part of our working relationship; our rules and guidelines; will be added to this page. We will keep you informed with changes and updates regularly.
- Metal, plastic and glass containers of any kind
- Backpacks and large bags over 14”x14”
- Large flags and banners
- Poles and staffs (metal, plastic, or wooden)
- Weapons of any kind
- Food and beverages
- No animals (with the exception of service animals)
- Laser pointers
- No adhesive stickers of any kind
- No coolers or containers of any size
- Missile/projectile like objects
- No frisbees or inflated balls of any kind
- Whistles, air horns of any kind
- Confetti and streamers
- Selfie sticks